New Chinese Portable Wood Pellet Stove Frier and cooker for everything from Pizza to stir fry!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

See video! Amazing! Great for the Patio or Deck!
Now why can't the US invent something like this!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well i must say i could not understand what was being said, but that thing looks cool as hell :)

Well i must say i could not understand what was being said, but that thing looks cool as hell :)

Yea, that is better than those wood pellet smokers that take many many hours to cook!

Yea, that is better than those wood pellet smokers that take many many hours to cook!

Whole different kind of cooking...you can't meaningfully compare smoking with grilling. Smoking is supposed to take a long time...grilling, not so much.

way cool idea

Now someone HERE should copy it and sell in the USA like they do to us.

You could throw a american flag on it and say we invented it and when they complained and said they did so no ours is diff it has a american flag on it! >>

Ain't a language expert but that sounds like Japanese he is speaking.

Ain't a language expert but that sounds like Japanese he is speaking.

Hey BB, you guys are right! Can you change my title to Japanese please?

You want to be known as "Japanese"? OK, here ya go, big guy...(and these are among many choices in a fascinating language):

As a noun, you may be a Japanese if you're this: 日本人

As an adjective, you may be Japanese if you're this: 日本人の

Of course, there are a zillion other ways to express the same thing.

The subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) differences between the written languages I experienced in Asia were mind-boggling.

Well, that Dutch oven there with the lip on the lid was invented by Napolean Bonaparte over 200 years ago. He is said to have not liked coals on the lid getting into the food, and invented the lip to keep the coals on the lid while cooking. So that would make this a French knock-off? Or something like that... I have a Dutch oven with the Bonaparte lid, and it cooks a lot better with coals under it and above on the lid.

Well, that Dutch oven there with the lip on the lid was invented by Napolean Bonaparte over 200 years ago. He is said to have not liked coals on the lid getting into the food, and invented the lip to keep the coals on the lid while cooking. So that would make this a French knock-off? Or something like that... I have a Dutch oven with the Bonaparte lid, and it cooks a lot better with coals under it and above on the lid.

The old "lip on the lid of a Dutch oven" trick can cause severe burns, so keep yer lip to yerself

The old "lip on the lid of a Dutch oven" trick can cause severe burns, so keep yer lip to yerself

Severe burns? Fire, coals and hot iron can cause burns? <blink blink> Say it ain't so!

Never had a problem with it, lip or no. Top down cooking is the way to go with many Dutch oven treats. But since you are so nice... NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I cannot imagine the burns from using that Japanese pellet burner... the hot surface space center of balance are high with that flue setup. "Mommmy mommy, I burned my hand!"

Nevah put yer lip on it, tho', didja ????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.