Need to know where I can buy a Seton Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick G

Hearth Supporter
Nov 12, 2010
Michigan
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase a Seton boiler. I live in Grand Rapids, MI and I had a guy who was supposed to build me one for this winter and he called me today and siad he couldn't build it anymore. I was planning on using the boiler for heat this winter. It's getting cold and I have all my wood ready to go but no boiler. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Nick G
You may have already found this site but right now they are offering free shipping on the next two boilers sold.
http://www.rohor.com/

I thought they were being built by Bethel Engineering in Ohio now? I built mine from plans from Fred Seton.

Look up Bethel engineering New Hampshire OH

I know they are building some now as they just built the manifold, the toughest part of the build, for the one I am building. I know guys that work there and from the sounds of things they problaby could get one done pretty quick as things have been slow. They are not like a dealer so the sales guy isn't real helpful. They are the manufacturer that supplies the Seton brand now.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.