Need some help with my Harman

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here

Gbalinski

Oct 17, 2024
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone!

New to the forum and making my first post as I just got my hands on a used Harman pellet stove.

I got it virtually for free because the owner wanted to get rid of it. He said it runs fine except he noticed the circuit board gets very, very hot while running.

It’s about a 10-year-old unit so he didn’t have the owners manual and I can’t find a model number anywhere. He lost the back plate where he thinks the model number was.

Does anybody have any knowledge or resources to help me begin the process of figuring out with this thing needs to get going? I think starting with the model number would be great if anybody happens to recognize this unit.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Galen

Attachments

• [Hearth.com] Need some help with my Harman
    image.webp
    207.2 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Washed-Up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Washed-Up
Amazing stove, just hooked up a friend of mine es, solid and great heat output, it can also be upgraded to auto light if you want

Reactions: ARC

Trending content