Need Some Help Finding a Part

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fman872

Nov 24, 2011
Northern New Jersey
So back in late November I ordered everything to instal my newly purchased Englander 13. I ordered everything online and they stated that everything was in stock. Well everything was NOT in stock and I have been waiting to get the ceiling support box. The vendor I used said that it was back ordered from Simpson and would ship in mid December. It never shipped and then they said it would ship early January. I emailed them and they have not got back to me to confirm it should be shipping soon. I built the hearth, put the stove in to place, and just need the ceiling support box to get all done. I was wondering if anyone knows of a Simpson supplier that STOCKS a lot of parts that will ship to NJ. If it helps it is the 36" support box part #9048D.

I get mad now when I walk by my cold stove.

Thanks

I would cancel the payment for services not received!

Thats what I would like to do but I want to find a place that has it before I cancel the order. I guess it's time to start hitting the phones

Thanks found a place today and they said there supplier has it.... Keeping fingers crossed wont believe it till I'm sitting next to the stove in my shorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.