Need help finding parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hpycampr

Dec 1, 2016
Minnesota
I have a 9 year old Golden Grain corn/pellet stove and things are starting to wear out. The latest is the exhaust blower. I've had great luck finding other parts that were comparable to the originals, but not having any luck locating anything similar this time. Part # is EAP 0051. Anybody have any ideas, or know of anyplace that deals with Golden Grain stoves? It's getting cold in Minnesota and I have lots of pellets ready to be burned! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I doubt Golden Grain is manufacturing the exhaust blower.
I'd pull it and get the Manufacturer #'s off it and order from Grainger, McMaster Carr, or another industrial supply house.
You might get lucky and find a comparable at Surplus Center
---Nailer---