Need experienced repair person Eko 25

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mouchey

Hearth Supporter
May 13, 2008
Chester, Vermont
I live in Chester, VT and I need to replace the nozzle I can see from others this appears to be beyond my doing. Anyone know someone that actually has experience in my area to do this job?
Thanks all,
MJ

Have you read this thread? Pretty much explains the whole process. If you're handy or know a handyman that will help you're good to go. I live about 10 miles from you and could be available to answer questions but physically doing the work would be out of the question since I've been stricken with Parkinson's. You'll need a tile saw and an angle grinder with a diamond blade to "whittle" it to shape in order for it to fit.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/changed-nozzle-in-eko-25-this-morning.120713/