Mystery stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sean p

Jul 19, 2019
middlebury vt
Hello, are any of you able to identify the wood stove in the photo? I have been unable to learn its name or manufacturer. Any thoughts. Thank you for any input you may have. Sean p

Mystery stove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, are any of you able to identify the wood stove in the photo? I have been unable to learn its name or manufacturer. Any thoughts. Thank you for any input you may have. Sean p

View attachment 245828
Look at the back for a ul tag

Hard to pin down without even knowing what country the photo is from. I suspect the UK but not sure of that.

Hard to pin down without even knowing what country the photo is from. I suspect the UK but not sure of that.
Mr Begreen, yes its tough. I tracked the photo down to an article in mother earth news, . they got the photo from some photo stock supplier, so it really is a mystery stove! I would like to find out as it is a handsome stove. Thanks for your thoughts, sean

Mr Begreen, yes its tough. I tracked the photo down to an article in mother earth news, . they got the photo from some photo stock supplier, so it really is a mystery stove! I would like to find out as it is a handsome stove. Thanks for your thoughts, sean
There are lots of good looking stoves on the market