My walk this morning.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline

Burning Hunk
Hearth Supporter
Oct 29, 2009
Oregon
Third day of Spring, so I had to take a walk and some pictures.
My walk this morning.

My walk this morning.

My walk this morning.

My walk this morning.

My walk this morning.

My walk this morning.

My walk this morning.

Attachments

• My walk this morning.
    DSC_8844.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 135
Ding ding.....you win the prize for best pics again!
Seriously....beautiful pics....a few of them remind me of that movie "The Shining"....!!
You live in a beautiful part of the country.

Crazy . . . it's hotter than Hades here in Maine right now . . . no snow at all where I am. I do hear tonight a cold front is coming through . . . one 24 hour period without a fire . . . but it looks like there may be a fire going later tonight.

I forgot to mention . . . great pics.

Love the pic with the pup.. Id frame it if it were mine. Looks like the enchanted forest.

Thanks to all. The snow is pretty and especially rare this time of year. Forgot to comment on the coyote track. I was looking for our local bobcat but no luck today.

Love the pic with the pup.. Id frame it if it were mine. Looks like the enchanted forest.
Took a lot of limbing a few years ago, now I need to start thinning. Maybe I can get the TV show "Grimm" to film here.

(Sigh)
I am coming to Oregon. Have coffee ready:)

Beautiful pics.... That pic of your Pup is AMAZING! !

Almost looks like a painting. Quite the photographer. What camera/lens are you using?

(Sigh)
I am coming to Oregon. Have coffee ready:)
It'll be perking for anybody that comes that far! Grew up in N. VA so I know where you're coming from.

Beautiful pics.... That pic of your Pup is AMAZING! !

Almost looks like a painting. Quite the photographer. What camera/lens are you using?

Thanks Dexter, It's neat under there especially with the snow. Been thinking about cutting them all down to make some more garden area but times like this make me think otherwise. I use a Nikon D80 with a Nikkor 18-135. It's my all around lens. If you ever want to look at some pics that truly look like paintings, check out this guy: http://christopherburkett.com/home.html We lived in the same town for years and his work is incredible. Prints all his own by hand and film only, no digital. It sure made me realize, I'll always be just an amateur. Of course, 8"x10" negatives make for sharper pictures!

Cool pics Skyline. Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of a lot of my yard and families land around me. Lots of Pines, some Spruce and plenty of Ash(Good firewood) growing between them all.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.