Most attractive wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JBrd

Jun 25, 2024
Brian Head, UT
I know this is a highly subjective question but what, in your opinion, is the most beautiful stove? If money was no object, what would you get? Or if you already have it, show me pics! Just curious what y’all like.

The answer is : the one your significant other likes best....
The result of following that approach is the least complaints for the next 20 years.

For me I like my Chinook. Clean lines, minimalist. Modern.

Reactions: Dajolu and JBrd
This is probably a lot like with women...the "prettiest" ones often aren't the ones you want to live with everyday...

It's totally subjective. There are many kinds of beauty. One man's treasure can be another's boat anchor.

I believe my BTU demand is too high for any catalytic stove that’s all nothing against them and even if I could the wife would trash the catalyst in 3 days she’s a cold blooded pyro she has to have flame or in her mind it’s not enough (I’m working on it ) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: JBrd
That's all fine but a cat can also run high, with flame. There are many cat stoves in Alaska, and there is a member here who runs the thing hard all winter long.

But this thread was about aesthetics I believe, not types or other things?

Most attractive wood stove?
Not sure if a cook stove counts but damn this thing is a looker, rizolli l90.

I believe my BTU demand is too high for any catalytic stove that’s all nothing against them and even if I could the wife would trash the catalyst in 3 days she’s a cold blooded pyro she has to have flame or in her mind it’s not enough (I’m working on it ) LOL
BK King likely has the ability to run you right outta the house on high...

F400/F500 with the arched doors. I also like the Pacific energy’s T series. Now if I had a modern styled house I could get behind more modern looks. But I’m sticking with the classic looks for now.