Morsø 1410 Squirrel and Jøtul F100 qt

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Billyv200”

Nov 16, 2019
Georgia
New to the forum. I’ve been reading a lot of posts, comments, and installation manuals with no luck finding exact information. Wanted to get some expert advice from you guys.

I am trying to find the exact measurement from the floor to C/L of the rear flue Exit on both stoves. My delimma is the existing prefab fireplace in my house is low. So I am trying to look at all options to install a small wood stove without tearing out the existing fireplace, chimney chase/pipe, rock work, and mantel; then rebuilding it all.

I’ve even looked at the “Liberator” rocket stove wood heater, but have almost talked myself out of it because of the short burn times listed.

Thank You in advance for any info you may share.

Billy

The centerline for the Jotul F100 flue outlet is 18.5" and 23.5" for the Morso 1410. There is also the Hampton H200 which is 21" flue CL with the short leg kit. Also check the mantel clearances for these stoves.

The centerline for the Jotul F100 flue outlet is 18.5" and 23.5" for the Morso 1410. There is also the Hampton H200 which is 21" flue CL with the short leg kit. Also check the mantel clearances for these stoves.

Thank you corn the info! Do you know if the height in the Morso 1410 is for the short or long leg kit?

I was hoping it was 18” or so. Really looks like a nice stove!

That is for the standard legs. Are they selling short legs for the 1410 in the US?