Moore's Air-Tight Oak, No. 9026

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PTMGR

Jun 23, 2024
Lincoln
Hi. I inherited this stove from my father after he passed away. He had it restored some years ago and it appears to be in excellent and complete condition. Looking to sell it but need some information on what a fair value for it may be. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Moore's Air-Tight Oak, No. 9026 Moore's Air-Tight Oak, No. 9026

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea of the value, but the looks are fantastic!

The stove looks like it has been nicely restored. The value depends on the market and buyer, but if the condition is as good inside as outside then this one should get top dollar, possibly a few thousand. Contact good antique stove dealers for an accurate appraisal. One of them might have been the restorer.
I put up some links in this thread:

The stove looks like it has been nicely restored. The value depends on the market and buyer, but if the condition is as good inside as outside then this one should get top dollar, possibly a few thousand. Contact good antique stove dealers for an accurate appraisal. One of them might have been the restorer.
I put up some links in this thread:
Thank you for your information. Yes, the inside looks just as good as the outside. Thanks for the links. I will check into them.