Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbojoe

Oct 24, 2014
Mid Michigan
Still need to install the venier stone behind stove and on bottom of platform. Then amber protection in front of stove.

[Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion [Hearth.com] Manufactured Home Fireplace to Stove conversion

Last edited:
Nice progress, that's quite a change. Is there all new pipe on the stove including the chimney? How tall were you able to go for the entire flue?

Nice progress, that's quite a change. Is there all new pipe on the stove including the chimney? How tall were you able to go for the entire flue?
All new Excel system, about 5ft of double wall to the ceiling box and 8ft of Class A Triple wall out the top. Very good draft.

Last edited:
Well done.

Thanks !
I will put up a few more pics showing the ceiling box and chimney, and of coarse how i trimmed out my awesome popcorn ceiling. lol.. Next project, lose the popcorn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.