Majestic Stove Smoke/

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

IdahoRanchwear

Feb 10, 2018
Idaho
Majestic Stove Smoke/ Majestic Stove Smoke/
Found this in a field as we were looking at old cars. I realize now I should have taken better pictures. And will. Does anyone know anything about these stoves or better yet have a picture of what it would have looked like when manufactured?
Trying to decide if I need to rescue it.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bought it, can you return it? It’s worth approximately scrap value. $75-85 maybe.

Not really concerned about value. I didn’t buy it but thought about repurposing it as a outdoor grill/cooker for a screened in porch..
The door label says smoker made me wonder if it was a smoker prior

Not really concerned about value. I didn’t buy it but thought about repurposing it as a outdoor grill/cooker for a screened in porch..
The door label says smoker made me wonder if it was a smoker prior
Has all the looks of a cook stove, but it appears to be missing the cooktop. Without that I'd call it scrap. As a smoker you would need to violate (cut open or drill) the oven. Normally in a cook stove the oven is completely sealed off from any smoke.