Mahindra 4540

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
View attachment 323816I was able to use the tractor last week to move some wood down to the stacking/processing area and bring up a lot of seasoned wood. Temps are back in the 40's and 50's and rain. Everything is a muddy mess right now. I want some freezing temps back I'm sick of the rain and mud.
What types of seasoned wood did you have in that load? We're above freezing during the day with rain with some nights dropping down below freezing, lots of ice north of us by about four miles.

I'm pretty sure they've closed the snowmobile trails in our county from what I saw on Facebook.

I moved tulip and some sassafras that needs to be split and stacked. The stuff I moved closer to the house to burn was locust a little ash mixed in but almost all 3-4 year old locust.

Reactions: thewoodlands