Lopi Revere Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mike M 65

Jan 1, 2018
Mechanicsville VA
I have a lopi revere insert and the fan was working great now it will come on and go off in like 5 min bursts when it was running all the time when i had a fire in it i was wondering if the sensor was going bad or something else can someone help me !! and does anyone know where the sensor is located to make the fan run ???

I sold my house with my Revere in it, but I believe that the sensor is right in the middle of the fan unit at the bottom of the firebox where the air control handle is. When we took our fan off to clean it once we didn’t tighten it quite enough when we put it back in, and that caused problems with the sensor until we tightened it properly. I remember it was a pain to do because of the location. Maybe try tightening things down there and see if it helps. Also, possibly there is packed ash caked under the front lip or something that is providing a little extra insulation. I’m afraid that’s the best I can offer.

Reactions: webby3650