Lopi lyden PS turning off during start up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ebster

Mar 25, 2019
Washington
I have a 5 year old lopi lyden pellet stove. This just started yesterday morning, the stove would turn on as normal and then after running for a couple hours normally it would shut off and the "green" maintenance light would flash, it was on a low medium setting plenty if pellets, flame burning steady. That happened a couple times through out the day, having to restart each time. Then last night I tried to start it and after about 30 seconds of the exhaust fan blowing and auger starting, it would click off again and the maintenance light would flash and it would shut down. I unplugged it, and let it sit all night, this morning i tried to start it after it was completely cooled down and the same thing happen, auger started convection blower, ignitor began warming up and it would click off after 30-60 seconds. Please help where to start.

After doing some more thinking and reading. I'm leaning towards the draft flow detector or maybe just the tube leading to it. Can I just by pass that in order to see if that's the problem by running a jumper from the connection terminals. I'll give it a good clean out while I'm in there as well. I wasnt sure if one of the heat sensor discs could be malfunctioning either.

Thanks in advance