Lopi Liberty Stove 2009

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

VicMartell

Mar 27, 2020
NY
Hello everyone!
We moved into a home 6 years ago that had a 2009 Lopi Liberty stove. We never used it bc we have a wood burning fireplace upstairs. We’d like to sell it but have no idea what it is worth. (Also we realize we’re in the midst of a pandemic in spring so this might not be the best time-however we’d like to at least list it! ) I’ve done a little searching on here and I think I read that a new one 9 years ago was around $2400-2800. Can anyone suggest a listing price? I’m including some photos..any feedback you have is greatly appreciated!

Lopi Liberty Stove 2009Lopi Liberty Stove 2009Lopi Liberty Stove 2009

It’s in really nice shape. As you mentioned it’a really bad time to sell a stove. In the fall I’d get $1,200-$1500 for it. You’d probably be looking at half of that this time of year, that’s if you find the right person that’s looking. Most people don’t think about buying a stove or wood until they need it unfortunately.

You could try listing it for $1000 now, but I wouldn't. Instead, I'd hang on to it a little longer until late September and list it for $12-1500 like webby suggested. It should sell quickly then.