Lopi Hybrid Fyre info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Newburnerwisconsin

Feeling the Heat
Jul 8, 2015
wisconsin
Does anyone have any info on these new hybrid stoves of Lopi? Thanks

Clean burning, high priced, often self destruct...
My cape cod self destructed. Most that I service have warped baffles and andirons. Mostly cosmetic issues on the insert.

I have the rockport and the only issues I have had was a slightly warped door which was replaced no questions asked and the cat seems to be falling apart. Although that was my fault.

I really like it it’s an awesome heater and sometimes too much in our house and setup. The only dislike is I can’t load N/S unless they are like 11-12 inches long. At least on the rockport.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

The cape cod was a pain to load too. It’s a wide box, but very hard to load fully due to the arched door.
The cat is kinda destined to fail from the start. Almost every cat stove ever made had some protection from the flames, not the Lopi Hybrid though.. ?

The cape cod was a pain to load too. It’s a wide box, but very hard to load fully due to the arched door.
The cat is kinda destined to fail from the start. Almost every cat stove ever made had some protection from the flames, not the Lopi Hybrid though.. ?
Really? Thank you and everyone for the info.