Lopi 1750i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Brian1971

Nov 19, 2017
Pa
Looking into a used lopi 1750i, has this model always been an EPA stove ? The guy isnt sure of the age and lives an hour away . Thanks

Yes. It's essentially a stripped down Endeavor. It came out within the last 10 yrs.

Pictures would be way more valuable than info from the data plate. Have him send some pics.
Pics of the stove top, and the baffle/secondary tubes. Ask if the bypass moves freely.

That's a quality stove and if it has been cared for and is in good condition, would be a great stove to have.

Update. Thanks to everyone's input on this . I was able to see the insert today and bought it . It's a 2011 lopi 1750i . Doesn't appear to have been burnt much. New homeowner took it out to install pellet insert . Looks like it is built like a tank !

Reactions: blacktail
Update. Thanks to everyone's input on this . I was able to see the insert today and bought it . It's a 2011 lopi 1750i . Doesn't appear to have been burnt much. New homeowner took it out to install pellet insert . Looks like it is built like a tank !
They are going to regret switching to pellets! Nice find!

If I may ask, how much did it go for?

Congrats. Nice score.