looking to buy wood fired boiler/water heater/steam electrical generator all in one

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Custom build. A better option but not ready for prime time is a Sterling Cycle unit. There are plenty of R&D units out there but I have not found anyone with an out of the box ready to go unit. If you want to go down the rabbit hole here is one link https://www.microgen-engine.com/buy-engage/

My guess is if you state has boiler licensing standards (varies state by state), do you have boiler operators license to operate legally operate a boiler?. Ten states require a license to operate boilers. Its controversial

My guess is if you state has boiler licensing standards (varies state by state), do you have boiler operators license to operate legally operate a boiler?. Ten states require a license to operate boilers. Its controversial
Thanks for the info, but that would be why I've never heard of a STEAM ticket....Tennessee still lets ppl do whatever foolhardy thing we want for the most part, without too much regulation. Kind of a ,"It's your property ,do what you will ,just pay your taxes and we're happy!"