Liner offset adapter opinions?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Easy Livin’ 3000

Minister of Fire
Dec 23, 2015
SEPA

I'm considering getting one.

Pros:
Stove has too much draft, slowing it down would be a positive.

Would love to pull insert out two or three more inches into the room.

Cons
$150

Would have to pull the stove.

Any thoughts?

Hadn't thought of that aspect. Thanks for the responses. As I sweep it myself, bottom up, the adapter would make that impossible.

Ok, no dice.

Last edited:
I loooked at one of those when I put my insert in a few weeks ago because I couldnt get the insert all the way back to line up with the liner. I ended up getting a 15 deg offset and it worked great. Glad I dint go with it now because I never thought about how hard it would be to clean.

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
I loooked at one of those when I put my insert in a few weeks ago because I couldnt get the insert all the way back to line up with the liner. I ended up getting a 15 deg offset and it worked great. Glad I dint go with it now because I never thought about how hard it would be to clean.
Where'd you get the 15° offset? I need that!

It's on a shelf in the garage. You want it?