Kind of early but had to start up.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sante fe

Burning Hunk
Sep 28, 2011
Poughkeepsie ny
Kind of early in the year but are house was getting cold and the low tonight of 37 so I had to fire the stove up. Anyone else running tonight?

Im running right now. 3rd bag of the season so far is burning away as I type this.

Burning right now myself. Pellets in the basket in the wood stove on the main floor. Rainy and chilly all day.

Mine has been running since this morning. Cold Rain never got higher then 50 outside. Tonight in the low 30's

Taken just now:

Kind of early but had to start up.

Finished chimney build last night right about dark. Built first break in fire immediately after. Built second break in fire about 8:30 this morning. Built third and last break in fire just in time for 7:00 p.m. puck drop. Pens are winning and wife has all the Windows open! Jotul F600 BTW.

Burns them big wedge shaped pellets, right? ;lol

You actually have to use a match to light those

Just got home after seeing the horror movie annibal.love my 16 yrold :) just fired the stove up.

Chilly tonight, but have started my fourth bag of the season.

;lol;lol;lol

Stove just kicked itself on about ten minutes ago downstairs. Fired up the propain fireplace for the first time tonight upstairs. Wife is happy, I'm happy!!

Mine ran for a couple hours a couple times last night, in another week I won't even notice when it comes on, right now it's a strange noise ................

Stove just kicked itself on about ten minutes ago downstairs. Fired up the propain fireplace for the first time tonight upstairs. Wife is happy, I'm happy!!
PRO-PAIN !? That costs more than oil around here. anyway on my fourth bag of pellets for the season.

Yup had my p 61 a fired up on the lowest setting to keep my house from boiling last night. Stove chows this year are burning HOT (unlike the old lady!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.