Jotul f3cb finally installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

edinct

Hearth Supporter
Apr 9, 2009
n.e. connecticut
Well a couple weeks back I wrote about the good deal I got on a 12 year old but never used Jotul F3 well it finally got installed on friday. The guys came out in the below zero temps to install the chimney liner and hook up the stove, they did a great job and half hour after they left we were burning our first break in fire. Saturday we were finally able to have a nice normal heat producing fire and it warmed the house up nicely, even better was not hearing my furnace turning on. So nice to be burning wood again after so many years.

Congratulations! Your photo didn’t seem to post correctly, but glad to hear you’re up and running.

Looks great. I love the blue-black enamel version.

Photo seems to be loading now. Looks nice. I still think Jotul makes the most beautiful looking stoves.