Jotul 2006 Catalog

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

1990Jotul

Feb 13, 2014
NJ
My father-in-law was getting rid of some old papers and had this amongst them. Thought it might be of interest to some, so I scanned. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Jotul 2006 Catalog.pdf
    18.9 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: Dajolu and Todd
Nice! Too bad Jotul did away with some of these models. My F45 does a great job heating my cabin but would have liked to try the F400 or the F118 black bear. Did your FIL have a Jotul?

Nice! Too bad Jotul did away with some of these models. My F45 does a great job heating my cabin but would have liked to try the F400 or the F118 black bear. Did your FIL have a Jotul?
Yes, he has the C 450 Kennebec fireplace insert. He got this catalog when he was shopping for it. You can actually see some handwritten notes he had jotted down next to its specs in this catalog.

Reactions: Todd
I don't know much about it but man, that Black Bear is pretty cool!
Yes indeed! It was on my list five years ago when I built my cabin. I’m still keeping an eye out for a good used one.

Reactions: djlew