Jotul 118

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbroshea

Dec 10, 2014
Indianapolis IN
I have a Jotul 118 I am looking to sell for my father. However, neither of us have any idea what it is likely worth. I found the article from this website regarding someone requesting the approximate price of there Jotul 118b. They were given a high price of 1200 and I think that one was sold for 900. Is this still a fair price/estimate?

I don't think this stove has been used much. It came with my dad's house when he bought it in 1995 and I am not sure he has used it since. I'm not even sure if that is good or bad. Any help would be great with the value and if anyone is looking for one of these in the Indianapolis area, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.