Isle Royale and Metalbestos ss 2 parts online ??????????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrism

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Oct 8, 2009
Eastern PA
I have to pick up a couple if parts for my stove and chimney but i was told 3 to 4 weeks cause they are backed up !!!

for chimney I need

1. 6" flat ceiling support
2. fire stop
3. storm collar

for stove i need

1. pumas fire bricks
2. Brick retainer
3. gaskets

I wanna put the stove in and get things goin but the people said 3 to 4 weeks ....... that stinks anyone know a good site where i can order this stuff online ??Thanks

Keep in mind that the Quad bricks are not the Dense ones you see at the box store. I would stick to OEM or equivalent.

You should probably be able to find pumice bricks locally--check with local stove shops. In a pinch you can use the regular "high density" bricks and IMHO not loose a whole lot of efficiency--YMMV.

The "brick retainer" is just a piece of angle iron--you could just pick that up locally and make your own of have a machine shop do it.

The gasket material should also be available locally--check the manual to see if it lists the gasket size and lengths for where you need to replace it--alternatively go to Black Swan.com and see if they have a gasket kit for it.

Good luck!

Chrism said:
I have to pick up a couple if parts for my stove and chimney but i was told 3 to 4 weeks cause they are backed up !!!

for chimney I need

1. 6" flat ceiling support
2. fire stop
3. storm collar

for stove i need

1. pumas fire bricks
2. Brick retainer
3. gaskets

I wanna put the stove in and get things goin but the people said 3 to 4 weeks ....... that stinks anyone know a good site where i can order this stuff online ??Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.