Is this a Stovax Regency?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

LizMul2583

Oct 30, 2018
Nottingham
We have this large fire in a house we just bought. We think it’s a Stovax Regency. I’ve not seen an like it. We are wanting to replace it with something more modern. Would we get anything for it if we sold it? How would you go about selling it?

Attachments

• Is this a Stovax Regency?
    93378C57-BB06-4C8F-98D9-DB26932673B2.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 123
We have this large fire in a house we just bought. We think it’s a Stovax Regency. I’ve not seen an like it. We are wanting to replace it with something more modern. Would we get anything for it if we sold it? How would you go about selling it?
It looks like any number of franklin stoves we have here. They are not worth much of anything here but i have no clue what the market is like over there