Interesting site...(foreign language)...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

Jan 3, 2011
ontario
I found this link while looking at some European boiler technology. I think it's either Spanish or Portuguese and the posters there are putting links to pictures and/or videos to various Euro boilers that are foreign to the NA market. A lot of the technology is a long way from welding steel plates and bending sheet metal.....

http://forumdacasa.com/discussion/29127/1/caldeiras-a-lenha-de-gasificacao/

(To mods, I don't know if I'm braking any rules. I'm not connected to that site in any way other then the interest in their thread about boilers.)

That is very interesting, thanks. Saw some things looked missing from the list on page 1, but that improved remarkably on pages 3 & 4. ;)

(That's a lot of pages!)

Ok, so Maple found it, but my boiler room pic is on page 12....... kinda scary.....

TS

Status
Not open for further replies.