Inspection Pennsylvania

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Fluke216

Dec 11, 2020
pa
Any recommendations on finding someone to inspect my wood stove installation around Lancaster Lebanon reading pa area. Thanks looking to get one done to have something for insurance then.

I guess all call around the one that’s listed that does inspections is just out of service range. I’m going to attach a photo does. Anyone see any issues here I have installed the Olympia insulated flue but didn’t know if somehow an inspector needed to see behind the wall. This is hard is on reg studs and the stove well be kept away per the manufacturer recommendations. Thanks for any info

Attachments

• Inspection Pennsylvania
    EE56CDF8-1375-4FA4-AC30-4AD21DD77683.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 115
Any recommendations on finding someone to inspect my wood stove installation around Lancaster Lebanon reading pa area. Thanks looking to get one done to have something for insurance then.
I'd recommend @bholler.

He might be a little out of range, but I'm sure even remotely he can help.

hey im in the same boat and that's why I jointed this forum it also has to be for my insurance I live in STROUDSBURG PA if you find someone can you let me know ? hopefully he works my area. If you try the chimney sweep and he works out, please let me know and i will contact him. thank you johnny

hey im in the same boat and that's why I jointed this forum it also has to be for my insurance I live in STROUDSBURG PA if you find someone can you let me know ? hopefully he works my area. If you try the chimney sweep and he works out, please let me know and i will contact him. thank you johnny
Check out integrity chimney there in scranton area and also cherry ridge they're in the wallenpaupack area just north of you