In search of

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

John@home

Hearth Supporter
Nov 29, 2009
nwN.C
Can anyone assist me in locating a dealer in the Eastern US of Palazzetti wood stoves? Weso225 //Stihl MS280/250lb.helper

No communications is not a good start. Could be they are not imported into this country. Maybe look at Nestor Martin, Austroflamm, Rais, etc. ?

You have Weso in your sig - that's not associated with Palazetti, is it?

No, Weso is a German made stove with tile panels made of refractory clay from Italy.I bought it about fifteen years ago and have always been happy with it,but I would consider taking advantage of the 30% tax credit for a (slightly) more efficient (at least 75%)stove,and lets face it, have you SEEN some of the newer contemporary stoves?These things are worth building a room around,but some of them are very adaptable.Besides I have LOTS of wood.

I am recently familiar with Weso after seeing one on CL and there are a couple folks around here with them. Beautiful stoves! Apparently the NAmerica supplier no longer carries them though. Had not heard of the other company so just wondered if there was some association.

I agree about the contemporary stoves being great looking! Precaud on this board seems to know a lot about many of them especially the scandinavian brands.
According to him and a couple others the reason they are not sold more widely in the states has something to do with the small fireboxes, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.