HF Gordon Metal Detector Treasure Finder - So far so good! Anyone else try it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello
Had a $25 off coupon and it was the evening of the last day last Thursday! LOL
Some name brands are much higher price $500 - $600 but with coupon this was $114.95 and has very similar features plus the videos and reviews looked very good!
Not much to assemble so it was quick and easy. Did some tests with coins and metal inside then just went to the back yard. I did not do a thorough pass just a random walk around and within 5 mins I found a metal bracket and a nail! Once you locate something and do the first dig, it has a pinpoint feature so you can keep digging in the right place! That is the best feature and the chart for the initial find is very helpful!
Anyone else try it with good luck??
P.S. Approximately 50 years ago I had a Radio Shack Treasure Finder made in the 70s and it being new technology at the time, it was primitive and I never got it to find something! So after 50 years I did find something that works and recommend this Gordon! LOL
Comes with a nice carry case and headphones too!
This vintage 50 y/o finder can still be purchased on the web for $120.00!

HF Gordon Metal Detector Treasure Finder - So far so good! Anyone else try it?

IMG_3988.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

IMG_3992.jpeg

IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_3997.jpeg

IMG_4001.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg

IMG_4003.jpeg

IMG_3999.png

Last edited: