Help with Hearthstone Clydesdale 4891

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rygar

Burning Hunk
Sep 23, 2013
It appears that I have to replace my Left Fan, Blower Assembly. I just want to confirm with you guys. I notice that the blower on the left side is not blowing. The reostat, blow speed adjuster, and right fan/blower work fine. I have a spare reostat, but i am pretty sure that since it does kick on that is not the problem.

Also, if anyone has any videos or tutorials on how to replace one, that would be awesome!

Last edited:
The Clydesdale blower system is pretty accessible. Remove the ash lip cover and you should be looking right at them. Note that the blowers should be cleaned annually for best longevity.