Hearthstone Manfield Replacement Handle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FireGood!

Oct 2, 2021
NH
I have a 2005 Hearthstone Mansfield. We replaced the door handle last year with a kit from Hearthstone. We’ve never been able to get it to work properly. It’s very difficult for my wife to latch the door.

Has anyone replaced the door handle on their stove?

Chris

I have a 2005 Hearthstone Mansfield. We replaced the door handle last year with a kit from Hearthstone. We’ve never been able to get it to work properly. It’s very difficult for my wife to latch the door.

Has anyone replaced the door handle on their stove?

Chris

I always found hearthstone tech support to be quite good. Give them a call.

I had a 2006 heritage with the same lousy hardware. Best thing I could do about it was to replace the stove. So I did. With a better stove that didn’t have such lousy short lived hardware.