Harman PF100 combustion fan light pulsing - not blinking

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mooseracing

Jan 26, 2019
MI
I have seen this before and today when I went out to my shop to turn the stove to manual and not auto, the combustion fan light was pulsing form dim to normal brightness. Switch over to service from auto and then the light goes back to steady.

Anyone come across this before? Stove was not working as it should while this was happening - ie very little fire even though the t-stat was set to 80. Blower was set to manual.

Yes.flipping the switch before exhaust probe is hot enough,flipping switch too many times,not waiting in between,seen it happen.Logic lockup.Unplug stove,plug back in,fixes.A shutdown and restart fixes.