Harman p61 pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Dec 28, 2012
I just had my Harman p61 installed and they broke the glass they said they were bringing it back to the shop to replace it wit one they had there. Now the problem is the glass that came with the stove was mirrored when they brought it back it was not mirrored . I ask the tech and both of them said it was not mirrored but I know different. I believe the p61 comes with mirrored glass and these two guys out right lied to me. So just to be sure I am asking if the P61 comes with mirrored glass and how I should handle this. I am totally disappointed and have lost all trust in the place where I bought the unit I believe they are trying to cheat me. I paid good money for the unit and the installation totally discussed

I can't say for sure but all the ads say mirrored glass
Check with another dealer then threaten to sue if it is supposed to have mirrored glass

Page 4 of your manual lists your glass specs. States 5mm mirrored ceramic glass.
I hava P-68 which has Mirrored glass. As does my sister's P-61.
Ok does it look like a mirror you can see your face in with the mirror you do not see the inside of the stove like the burn pot and brick is this correct

I just had a new P 61 installed and mine has a mirrored glass. I can not see the inside of the stove until I get a flame or use a flashlight to see in.

Mirrored glass here. 2014 P61a