Harman p35i 2-blink error

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

chefanne

Sep 21, 2020
USA
Hi All,
I have a p35i, 2 seasons old. Had the annual clean done and went to use it recently and am getting a 2-blink error? I have done everything I can think of except gone up on the roof... any thoughts.. thanks!

2 Blink is an issue with the vac switch not sensing a draft. Either the switch is faulty or something has come unplugged. Worst case is what you are thinking in terms of a clogged flue. ....Is the combustion motor working etc.

Check hose to the vac switch, make sure hopper seal is good and door seal as well. Vac Switch can be tested if there is continuity under slight vac as well.

That's in the area I would start... Something is causing this stove not to pull adequate draft or sense adequate draft

Reactions: chefanne
Something is causing this stove not to pull adequate draft or sense adequate draft
Ash build up and Harding over summer at the nipple to the stove
Remove hose at vac switch and blow toward stove reinstall and start the stove
as a test

Reactions: chefanne