Harman Dipswitch Chart Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JPort

Nov 16, 2018
Maine
Hi Folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here with the dipswitch settings on the new control board I received in the mail today. I know this is a topic with a lot of information out there on this forum, but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.

I have a 2007 Accentra Insert and am trying to figure out which dipswitch settings on the reference chart sent with the board are appropriate for my stove. It appears there are a few options for the Accentra Insert. I have a new black ESP to install as well, so I know that switch #5 needs to be off, but I'm not sure what option to go with from there. I've attached pictures of the options on the two charts they sent.

Any help with leading me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Harman Dipswitch Chart Help Harman Dipswitch Chart Help

I think I've narrowed it down to the factory settings chart for board 3-20-05886, but I'm not sure if it's for the "A,B,C" revision or the "D&UP" revision. It appears that the only difference between the two is the setting of dipswitch #2.

Does this help? It's from a Harman training a I went to back when...

Harman Dipswitch Chart Help

Attachments

• Harman Dipswitch Chart Help
    upload_2018-11-26_20-20-26.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 661
Thanks, DAKSY. I guess I'm just not sure if my settings need to be for the 3-20-05374 board or the 3-20-05886 board.

According to the original manual that came with my stove, the part number for the board in the stove was 3-20-05237, which I can't seem to cross reference with either of the part numbers in this new reference chart.

Thanks for the help.

I think I figured it out. I looked at the actual board itself and found a sticker that said "3-20-05886F" which to me indicates that the board would use the settings for 3-20-05886 revisions D&UP.

Hopefully this is case closed!