Happy Turkey Day everyone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
Feed well. Enjoy your family's. Heading to my dad and moms. Must get there fireplace going! Should be fun.

Reactions: Highbeam
Happy Turkey Day to you and yours!!!
[emoji477] [emoji490] [emoji3050] [emoji3050] [emoji490] [emoji477]

Staying home and smoking a turkey out on the grill. Thread in the Inglenook with updates throughout the day.
Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Same to y'all! :) I'm going to a place with two wood stoves. If the warmth and the tryptophan don't put us to sleep, the Bears/Lions game surely will. ;lol

We are staying home today and in place of a turkey we are having roast beef. It is fajita seasoned beef we wrap in aluminum foil and then place it in the cast iron pan and start baking it.
Yesterday was the pumpkin pie and cheese cake celebration evening.

Be safe please, even down here south of Ft. Worth it is cold and raining.

We are staying home today and in place of a turkey we are having roast beef. It is fajita seasoned beef we wrap in aluminum foil and then place it in the cast iron pan and start baking it.
Yesterday was the pumpkin pie and cheese cake celebration evening.

Be safe please, even down here south of Ft. Worth it is cold and raining.

That sounds amazing! Details when you get time. Yum!

Happy Thanksgiving! Just back ome from delivering meals through Amvets in the neighboring town. Over 500 meals delivered, not including meals served at Amvets after deliveries.

New balloon at the Macy's parade this year. Supposedly Green Eggs and Ham. Really is my wife and me when she plans something for us to do.

Attachments

• Happy Turkey Day everyone!
    90[1] - Copy.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Happy Turkey Day everyone!
    GE&H_Balloonfest[1] - Copy.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 105
Happy Bird Day folks! Hears a good oldie to share with the family.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: ispinwool
Same to y'all! :) I'm going to a place with two wood stoves. If the warmth and the tryptophan don't put us to sleep, the Bears/Lions game surely will. ;lol

Almost over but a Happy to all! The bears had some real nice pass plays from what I saw of the game. Didnt watch it all though.

Almost over but a Happy to all! The bears had some real nice pass plays from what I saw of the game. Didnt watch it all though.
My neighbor is from Chicawgo originally and I'm from the Land of Cheese, so I keep an eye on da Bears. I thought Trubisky was gonna be better than he's turned out so far. He's hit and miss..today he hit.