Happy Thanksgiving to All

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

I will add to this post or create another strange day Well my home is warm and I get to deal with a cranky ML staying over the next few days

but tomorrow is Turkey day for many the vegie here how do you celebrate your feast? Everybody be mindefull in the roads will be packed drive safetly

Happy TG

Happy early bird day Elk and all. We'll be staying off the road. The only thing that will be packed is the woodstove and our tummies.

Tofurky!

It's pretty good stuff. Webwidow is working on some good soup, also - as you know, it must be started at least a day ahead of time. This year we are not doing much as daughter is engaged and goes to other family (fine with us!) for TG. Other daughter is on left coast and not coming home til Xmas.

Happy Holidays to all......

It's sort of a funny thing - since I am a home-based "knowledge worker", I usually like regular weekdays better than weekends and holidays. After all, if the stock market and news cycle aren't in full swing, the game gets boring quite quickly! But, I do have compassion for the masses and remember well what having even ONE DAY off was like!

I will try hard to stay out of all stores, even Tractor Supply, for the entire weekend.

Happy Holidays to all.

Ditto from the Gotz fam. Over to G&G house with the kids, then the Begreen plan. No to Tofurky, more of a Turducken man. Have a safe relaxing holiday all!

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all at the Hearth.Com, Our forcast is for rain, Could be snow, oh well I'll still have to take the chill out of the house, right? Yeah thats it take the chill out Gonna go pick out some special splits for a special day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope it doesn't get too warm again. 24/7 is sooooooooo much easier than a few quick restarts.

Happy and safe Turkey Day to all!

This is always one of my favorites...This is the day when I get to park my butt in my brother-in-laws recliner and drink HIS beer!

Happy Thanksgiving! Have been on a diet for last couple weeks, but I'm putting the slim fast away Thursday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We will be staying in and cooking as the family gathers here. Safe journeys to those traveling.

Happy Thangksgiving to all! I love the holidays! Gives me a day off! Yep, thats right, Thanksgiving is one of the 8 days per year our store is closed! Now lets see...the next closed day is Christmas! Then, a week later New Years' Day! WOW! Thats like 3 days off in 2 consecutive months! Long spell till Easter tho!
Im sorry if I offended all you folks using Easter and Christmas!

Dont eat too much Tofurkey, or turkey, and hey, I LIKE creamed corn!

Cream the corn with Cool Whip. Ummmm. Anything dry, small and pellet looking goes in the stove.

Happy Thanksgiving! Haul back some pie and fire up the stove for the family!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and be safe and enjoy. One of the things I give thanks for is this forum and all the knowledge on it. Keep the stove stoked and dont eat to much!

Our son and his bride-to-be made it home safely from Kansas after an all night drive. Just that is a good deal to be thankful for. May everyone here enjoy a fine meal with good friends and family, and watch some good football, basking in the warmth of the wood fire. Ah, life is GOOD!

Wishing the best Thanksgiving ever to a whole bunch of friends I didn't even know a year ago.

And a special wish for a good one to the Webmaster and Webwidow. Ya done real good with this thing folks. Despite scaring the hell out of your families living on the banks of the Gauley and in the van, ya went on to do great things. That is what this Country and Thanksgiving Day is all about.

Peace and warmth hearth.com friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to the farmer across the street who brought me 2 fresh turkeys. These are lean and they cook fast! Enjoy your family's.
Thomas

CHEERS GUYS-N-GALS ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY.

Enjoy and be safe ya'll . ;-)

small note: I'll be thinking about Craig and his Tofo-eky

Happy Thanksgiving to all that are home.. And thank you for the sacrifices to all that are not.

My cousin is home from Iraq. U. S. Army Airborne.

Dinner with friends and family, day offf!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all here! This board is DEFINITELY something to be thankful for, thanks to everyone who participates!

Status
Not open for further replies.