Greene Team Platinum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ranger72

Minister of Fire
Oct 11, 2014
Long Island, NY
Over the last couple seasons I pretty much stopped burning the big box store pellets, unless I see something I haven't burned before, then I'll buy a few bags out of sheer curiosity. These pellets burn really really well! Super clean burn, low ash (not super low, but very happy), hot and the bags have low fines. I'm actually contemplating buying a ton. Anyone yet them this year?
IMAG2199.jpg

I burned some last year and they burned nicely, but the price is high and there are other pellets with similar quality at a lower price point.
What he said.

Good pellet but priced too high for what else is on the market.

Higher Ash than Green supremes, since Lig's bought them out been great

Acquired 2 ton GT Platinum from Lowes last summer during old stock clearance. $137.50 ton! Wish I could of gotten more. Oh well. Burn very nice, hot, hot, hot! 600 degrees real easy. Not to dusty, low fines and bagged well. But I too think they are way over priced normally. Haven't seen them on sale either.

Hi
New here I am trying to find a way to protect people from buying Bad Pellets
Heaters from Az the Orange bag is got to be the worst
Ace hardware Home depot in some states carry them
Dont buy them Save yourself money and potential damage to your stove
They are dirty and cant go 4 days of low buring without having to shut down and clean out ash
Dont beleive the label on Ash and heat index
They are wrong
And for the price theŕe are so many other brands that are so much better then Heaters
I hope to help others to aviod the mistakes I and others have by buying Heaters from Az
Thank You
I have owned my pellet stove for over 7 yrs and i have tried others from hard wood to soft to mixed to cheap to up 7 dollors a bag which is way to high for any 40lb bag
This is just my opinion But from experience
Testing up 10 different kinds of pellets
Heaters from Az is the bottom of the pick
The worst
Good luck
Storage of pellets here in N AZ as of March 2019
No pellets in any store Here as of March 5 2019 Still Snowing as of 3/ 13/19