Good Firewood Source in NE Massachusetts/NH Seacoast?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter where you live in North America-sadly, you are miles too late. So keep this in mind, next year when you manage to get your firewood, buy 2 years worth. As far as wood heat goes, it just simply isn`t --INSTANT. Gotta plan ahead,,, good luck

Wow, ya. It's going to take some effort to find right now. nh.craigslist.org has some firewood vendors listing their services there, but I can't say anything about their reliability. You should try calling a couple. It's a ways away from the seacoast, but there's a garden center in Amherst, NH which still has a pile. It's a haul-your-own system there I think - pay by the pickup load maybe.

If near the Lowell / Billerica area, send me a PM and I'll try to hook you up - I have a wood guy friend that I don't buy from cause he's expen$ive, (no hard feelings about it, I'm not his market because I process my own log length) but he does sell kiln dried wood, supplies a lot of the local "cooked on a wood fire" type yuppie restaraunts.

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.