New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Gloucester MA, Maine Woods $5.30/Bag

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Joey_C

Jul 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Building Center of Gloucester
1 Harbor Loop
Gloucester MA

46072001011_de08611fed_z.jpg

I just filled the hopper will report back.

Did you file your report someplace else?

Reactions: Jack Morrissey
Very low fines, good heat. Ton price is $249. I like them as good as the Green Supremes at Home Depot and better than the Fireside Ultra's at Home Depot. They look similar to the Green Supremes.

Reactions: Talegas
Thanks!.
I picked up some white bags from TSC that according to the barcode they are "Maine Woods Pellet Company, LLC", but they were really bad.. no heat whatsoever.
I then tried some green supreme with a Lignetics logo before the name and even though they are dusty as hell, they do heat pretty well (picked them up from Lowes). I just did a search on their barcode and Green Supreme as well as the ones with Lignetics logo does come from them.. Lignetics of New England and Lignetics both with an address in Louisville, CO.

I'm thinking of testing also the North American Pellets bags from Lowes.