Funny video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dmitry

Minister of Fire
Oct 4, 2014
CT
Or may be not so funny. 2 Russians filming it and saying : He must be cold . Is it a nuclear stove?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: 7acres and jetsam
Oh Russia...

Seems to be asking/saying the resident needs Vodka. Then goes on to say I'd need a lot of Vodka.

Last edited:
Wow, is that what a typical chimney fire looks like?

Wow, is that what a typical chimney fire looks like?

Not that I have had one. But I'm sure that's a chimney fire.

Not that I have had one. But I'm sure that's a chimney fire.
Dang! Would the people inside even know what's happening?

Dang! Would the people inside even know what's happening?

The large fire needs a large volume of air to support it. All that air is being pushed through their heating appliance and its flue. That is gonna make some loud, nonstandard noise inside.

As to whether they know, we need more data to answer that question. Are they blind and/or deaf, and how much vodka have they had so far today? ;)

You can hear the noise outside in the recording from across the road. In the house it must have sounded like a freight train. This is Russia though, they might consider this a normal cleaning routine.

Reactions: charger4406
It's a test for new stove with an incredible secondary burn...

Another theory: After generations of Siberian living, the Russians have determined that they want as much global warming as they can get, as soon as possible. In support of this effort, new wood stove flues are all 10" and sport fuel oil injection systems in the middle of the flue.

It's called tertiary burn technology! Upgrade your old EPA stove to a new triple-burn efficient stove!

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that chimney!

Camping, Russian style. Yes, this is for real.

Funny video

Last edited:
I must admit, there were a couple times I wish I could have gotten the stove that hot while tent camping.;em

Reactions: chance04