frustrated with 02 ef3 enviro insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty

Nov 30, 2011
Maritimes p.e.I
folk just thinking about cutting my losses on my pellet stove, between auger bushing & plate, & auger timer module, burning crappy pellets & the price of pellets on p.e.I, in contrast to the price of oil on p.e.i.. L don't think I will bother fixing it this time around, its great heat but just frustrated .. Maybe this winter has been too long any input out there

I had a ef3 for a year and a half I bought used. It was problem after problem. I did research and found the right stove for me.for 7 weeks my harman p35i has been doing me and my family right.when the tech picked up my trade in the ef3 he said we can't sell this and it will be used for scrap.He basically tore it apart to get it out.Thats how I solved my enviro ef3 problem .

Reactions: lefty
Status
Not open for further replies.