Free Eco fan contest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It also is available to the United States per their rules and regulations. Free Eco fan contest

Lopi Rockport

I guess it must depend on where you access their site from, these are the rules I got.

Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://
ecofan.wishpond.com/contest/ and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The
Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada , and is void where
prohibited by law. Employees of Caframo, its affiliates, subsidiaries.......

Can a mod please change the title here.

That's what I found too until I kept scrolling down, that is on page 5 of the rules. Anyway I would assume that if it wasn't open for the USA too it wouldn't have a drop down option for it. It let me enter so I guess that it is worth a try.

Lopi Rockport

That's what I found too until I kept scrolling down, that is on page 5 of the rules. Anyway I would assume that if it wasn't open for the USA too it wouldn't have a drop down option for it. It let me enter so I guess that it is worth a try.

Lopi Rockport
I agree, I don't know why there would be a drop down option for USA unless they are just trying to get a bigger emailing list. Either way I singed up for it

Probably have to have 2 sets of eligibility requirements for each country to please the lawmakers. Looks like some text is scratched through on one vs. the other.

Probably have to have 2 sets of eligibility requirements for each country to please the lawmakers. Looks like some text is scratched through on one vs. the other.

You must mean to please the lawyers. The lawmakers aren't worried about this, they are too busy trying to help out the 1 percenters!

These fans are great, i love ours!

Reactions: mikey517
OK, who won? I would think with 150 winners at least one might be a hearth.com member.

Maybe the drawing hasn't happened yet.

No winners yet?

I suppose not, I still haven’t heard anything or seen any emails

I just went to the EcoFan Facebook Page and learned that they were giving away the fans each day through September. I Googled to try to find a winner but no luck.

So I broke down and ordered a AirMax on-line. :cool:

Reactions: Michael Sean