Enviro m55 immediately turns back on when trying to shutoff

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Turbosupraforme

Mar 17, 2021
Maryland
I press the power button like I normally do and usually the fans keep going and agitator starts spinning but today I went to turn it off and the light that indicates your fuel type switches from red to yellow and back and back to red and it immediately turns back on again and multiple tries and same result. Also the fans stop for that split second and the agitator doesn't move. Anyone know what could be going on?

Is it on a thermostat?

Try unplugging the stove for a min then try it. It actually sounds like its in tstat mode.

That light is for low vac, and its from opening the door. If its just continuously running in manual mode. Try putting a paper clip in the tsat connection and put slide switch in tstat mode. Let it fire up when its in run, pull the paper clip and see if it shuts down.

Reactions: johneh
That light is for low vac, and its from opening the door. If its just continuously running in manual mode. Try putting a paper clip in the tsat connection and put slide switch in tstat mode. Let it fire up when its in run, pull the paper clip and see if it shuts down.
I run it in the auto mode on premium pellets. I have no clue where tsat connection is...I assume its thermostat but mine doesn't have anything on it that says that on it

Ok is this your board? Auto mode requires a thermostat
1FD56E99-B11F-498A-8267-94B07494D678.png

I've always had the switch all the way up. I've replaced the combustion fan, auger motor and the convection blower but never encountered the problem its having now. I called the place we bought it from 10 years ago and they have never heard of this happening

Put the slide switch to manual. And try the stove. Manual mode bypasses the tstat circuit. Someone put a jumper on the thermostat connection or it wouldn’t run in auto.
83EAB2E5-E945-436A-A9E3-2E731CF149B4.jpeg

Reactions: johneh