Enviro Boston 1700 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jpcjguy

Jul 1, 2015
richmond, va
Hi all,

So I finally started using my new-to-me insert. Question on the blower and the air coming out. With the blower on, I get air coming out only on the right side of the stove. See the attached pic - the yellow box. Is that normal?

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

• Enviro Boston 1700 question
    enviro_insert-1.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 158
Whew! Thanks! I guess it just has to do with the air flow routing - glad it is nothing as I really did not want to muscle that thing out again to check/fix something!

Did you blow the fan out before using this winter? I have a kodiak and I get a majority of it out of the right side. The fans are on the left so its pushing the air up the back toward the right.

I've had my enviro venice 1700 for a couple months now. Had to just check and see if it was the same way. Sure enough the further towards the right side of the stove I get the stronger the airflow. Good to know that's normal because I'm sure once I did notice I would have been asking the same question.