englander pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzigypop

Dec 5, 2015
michigan
Please i need quick help. Im In Michigan its cold and my pellet stove is working but it will NOT come out of Start up mode. I have the settings on the lowest they can be and its feeding pellets into the burn pot like crazy. i have to keep shutting it down.

I doubt you will get many responses since you posted in pellet review section.. might try reposting in the correct location.

You may want to add as much information as possible as well. Otherwise its nearly impossible to diagnose anything. Good luck

In the correct forum, members may have you "calibrate" the controls. It seems easy, there are certain values for each lower button in this mode. Like A B D or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.