Englander 25-PDVC top auger not feeding

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jdowns

Jan 4, 2020
New Hampshire
Hi all so I had one of these stoves for years and loved it, but it came time to upgrade to a newer model. Bought this new a couple days ago and swapped it out. I’m having issues with what seems to be the top auger feeding, it barely moves every 12 seconds or so, the fire in the burn pot almost goes out before more pellets get to it. I’ve read a ton and changed some of the bottom 3 button settings and it didn’t seem to make a difference. I also use to be able to set the blower speed lower than the heat setting but can’t seem to do it on this one. Picture is the extent of the fire I can get, just blowing cold air in to the room. I can hold on to the vent pipe

Attachments

• Englander 25-PDVC top auger not feeding
    86C48DF2-B8D7-44F6-A041-CD2A86823FBA.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 86