Eagle valley or pinnicle better?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wong123

Thanks to everyone here i am getting a harman xxv thus week. Id like to get some pellets in the garage and got a good deal on the eagle valley and pinnicle (same proce) whats better in your mind? Thanks so much

The way its going better figure out what your going to buy quick. You may not get the feedback your seeking here as most posters are from east coast US. Get a bag or two of each and try. Good luck on the new stove.

I'm very familiar with both pellets. Pinnacle has multiple mills and is very heavy export. The bulk export pellet is a more forgiving grade than the PFI premium grade. Eagle Valley has a very consistent fiber supply. My preference would be Eagle Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.